Say my name


 YO WASSUP?
 It's sadly the end of the week again and school starts next week again for me ~ NOOO!
The weather is starting to get a little bit milder here again which means that i can now leave my winter coats behind and actually wear light jackets! 
To the outfit: probably more fancy than the one last time with the grey sweater, it's something i would wear to a nice family dinner or a night out because it is essentially very comfy and flexible since there are a lot of loose pieces which enable wind to flow through! The silver shorts are very girly, in my opinion so i chose my Bullet necklace from Urban Outfitters to break it up and paired it with my studded loafers. And last but not least- my good old red lipstick. This baby makes basically whatever your wearing look a bit better-gahhhh i love it!






Jacket:  H&M (old)
Jumper:  Cheap Monday
Shorts: H&M (old)
Tights: unknown
Loafers:  Deichmann
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Beanie:  Quicksilver
Hope everyone of you has a sunny Sunday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.